The Harrison Group began in 1923 when Arthur Stanley Harrison, the founder, created a manufacturing operation specialising in the distribution of raw materials for the rubber industry. The family company was originally based in Crows Nest (North Sydney) where it operated effectively as a division of A.S. Harrison & Co..
Harrison Manufacturing Company Pty Limited was officially incorporated in 1949 and relocated to its current site at Brookvale (based on the Northern beaches area of Sydney, NSW) in 1963 to cater for its continued growth. Since then, the business has expanded into the distribution, manufacturing and exporting of a wide range of specialised greases and allied lubricating products across a broad cross section of markets.
Today, Harrison Manufacturing has transformed from a locally-based business into a sophisticated growth-oriented organisation that supplies key markets – both in Australia and overseas- and partners with leading national and global brands to produce customised manufacturing solutions to meet the specific needs of end customers.