Technical Service & Support
Harrison Manufacturing has continued to develop strong customer relationships through the provision of a range of practical technical services and support. The benefit of these services has been highlighted by customers in independent surveys.
Our services continue to grow and include:
- Application of specialist knowledge and experience to formulate new products, upgrade existing products, and explore the use of new raw materials.
- Trouble shooting and root cause analysis.
- Assisting customers to develop a product portfolio that meets market needs.
- Co-development projects to find solutions to problems.
- Access via a well equipped ISO 9001:2008 accredited laboratory to a suite of ASTM, PI and DIN grease and lube tests, as well as a range of in-house tests and procedures.
- Formal customer specific technical exchange forums – to ensure opportunities and needs identified by customers are rapidly and successfully converted.
The Technical team:
The Technical team is comprised of well qualified, innovative chemists and engineers all working hard to ensure customers receive the level of technical service and support that they require.