Harrison Manufacturing is a member of the Harrison Group of companies which commenced in 1923 when Arthur Stanley Harrison founded A.S. Harrison and Company. The company’s foray into manufacturing began with the manufacture of rubber extender during the Second World War in the 1940’s.
As the company moved from its original home in Wollstonecraft to Crows Nest, the product range continued to expand. In 1949 Harrison Manufacturing Company Pty Limited was officially founded and relocated to the current Brookvale site in 1963 to accommodate the continued expansion.
Harrison Manufacturing has continuously evolved and expanded services into manufacturing, distribution and exporting a wide range of specialised greases and allied lubricating products across a broad cross section of markets.
Harrison Manufacturing has transformed from a locally-based business into a sophisticated growth-oriented organisation that supplies key markets both in Australia and overseas, and partners with leading national and international brands to produce customised solutions for specific customer requirements.